MyFIU is used for all your student transactions. PantherSoft integrates your student information and allows you to access your student records online at anytime, from anywhere.
MyFIU is your online portal where you can manage your personal information and class schedule at FIU. Since MyFIU is web-based, you will have access to your account 24-hours a day, seven days a week. The only exceptions are for any scheduled maintenance activities and/or upgrades to the System.
By visiting MyFIU, you can:
- Check your admission status
- Add and drop courses
- Pay for your tuition and fees
- Manage your financial aid
- View your unofficial transcript
- Request your official transcript
- Keep up with your degree requirements by viewing your degree audit
- And much more!
The first time you log on to MyFIU you will be prompted to change your password and setup your account recovery information.
All fully-admitted students at FIU have access to their own personal FIU email account, PantherMail. PantherMail is powered by Google and provides FIU student with many useful Google applications.
Once a student graduates, they will be able to continue to use their PantherMail and all Google services with their FIU username and password.
You can also setup your device to receive your PantherMail and have access to several Google services. Learn more.
To log in to your PantherMail, visit panthermail.fiu.edu and type in your FIU email and password, which is the same as your MyFIU username & password (i.e. email@example.com).
The University provides an identification number, known as the Panther ID, to each student. Once you apply to the University you will be automatically assigned a Panther ID.
If you have not received your Panther ID, you may access it online.
FIU Mobile offers the university community the flexibility to always stay connected to FIU, even while on-the-go. Students have the ability to view their Degree Audit Summary, My_eAdvisor, add and drop courses to their enrollment shopping cart and much more.
Through FIU Mobile, you also have access to other features that helps you further manage your life at FIU, including:
- Places: Search for dining. Retail, ATM, and tour locations and hours of operation
- Transit: Track CATS and Golden Panther Express shuttles as they travel through FIU’s campuses, and find the nearest Panther Mover within an FIU campus
- Parking: View real-time information on available parking spaces at FIU’s parking lots and garages
- FIU News: Learn about important FIU news and events
- Athletics: Stay up-to-date with FIU Athletics. Watch online and check scores through FIU
- Emergencies: Check which number to call in case of an emergency.
Steps to login to the MyFIU student portal and order a transcript:
- Refer to the Academics section
- Click: “Other Academics”
- Click: “Transcript Request Official”
Important Note: Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off when ordering transcripts online.
If you can login, but cannot view your Official Transcripts contact the Office of the Registrar at 305.348.2320.
If you are unable to log in or if you receive an error message, contact the IT Support Center at 305.348.2284 to get access to your account.
Learn more here: Request an Official Transcript.